Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Schrunchies and Ribbons and Bows Oh My!

A recent idea occurred to me after purchasing some hair ties for my niece's cheer squad, I Can Make Those!  This thought became a profitable fundraising idea for the team, and that became an obsession, and now a way for me to distract myself from daily pain and maybe make some extra change. My obsession has had good and bad side effects.  The Cheer squad has made enough money for extra uniform pieces and for our upcoming competition. The Monster's have a free never ending supply of new hair accessories.  Kaya now demands a matching bow for almost every outfit. I fear she may end up with 365 different bows. Lol, and with both of us wearing the bows at games and around town, they have become a hit! Ladies have been asking me how they can get some. Just message me and I will be glad to see what I can do.
Love ~ April

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you have a new business on your hands!! They are really cute!!

    ReplyDelete