Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Whimsy Stamps: Cinnamon Sugar

 Whimsy Stamps

The name says it all. Whimsy stamps is a stamp company with lots of whimsy and creativity. This adorable card was given as a 1 year cancer free birthday card to my dear friend's 2 and a half year-old granddaughter Lily. She is a total doll and one tough kid. Though at her age she cant really appreciate the details of this card, her Mom and Mimi loved it. Lily loved the Olivia toy set we gave her too.  
Though I think this stamp looks great in red and white, I think next time I may mix it up with some blues or greens. Stay tuned and enjoy.
Love ~ April



1 comment:

  1. These cards are sooooo cute! We loved them. Thanks to you and Kaya for taking the time to make them! I am sure they well be treasured forever! <3

    ReplyDelete