Friday, December 7, 2012

Blood, sweat and tears for my craft (Literally)





About a two months ago, I had a little accident while cutting the back off a button to create one of my Barretts. The button slipped, the hand reacted, and the scissors snipped. I have only had stitches once before, but I have never removed a piece of myself until now. The doctors were very impressed by how clean the cut wss and inquired about the scissors I use. Every crafter needs a good pair of scissors or two. To make the long story shorter, a few hours, a lot of blood and pain, & 6 stitches later I was ready to go. The good news is: I have a new respect for scissors. I have some new tools in order to insure that this never happens again. I have a battle wound, though the wound is healing extremely well and can barely be seen, and a great story to tell you all you crafty ladies. So be careful and keep crafting. ♡ April

No comments:

Post a Comment